BFA 2019CommitteesInvited SpeakersCall for AbstractsAccepted AbstractsList of ParticipantsProgramTravelRegistrationVenueAccommodation
Call for Abstracts
The program will be constructed around a series of 10-12 tutorial talks by the invited speakers. All participants who wish to contribute a talk of 15-20 minutes are invited to submit an abstract of at most 1 page. We request previously unpublished results on all aspects of discrete structures, particularly on Boolean functions and their applications in cryptography, coding theory, combinatorics, quantum computing, etc. Topics include but are not limited to:
- foundational theory of Boolean functions and discrete structures
- the design, proposal, and analysis of cryptographically significant (vectorial) Boolean functions
- the theory and construction of quantum Boolean functions
- the theory of finite fields and its applications in cryptography and coding theory
- the study of applications of (vectorial) Boolean functions to cryptography, codes, and other discrete structures
Submission is not anonymous. Please send the abstract of your work (within 1 page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Latex style file can be downloaded here: BFAtemplate.
After the workshop, all participants will be invited to submit a paper to a special issue on Boolean Functions and their Applications in the journal
At least one of the authors of each accepted abstract must be registered by the early registration deadline: 26-04-2019
|Submission Deadline||March 15th, 2019|
|Acceptance Notification||April 15th, 2019|
|Early Registration Deadline||April 26th, 2019|
|Workshop||June 16-21, 2019|